Archives and Special Collections
- Voyager Catalog
- Cliff Smith YMCA Postcard Collection
- College Records
- Digital Collections
- Links to Archival and Primary Sources
- Manuscript Collections
- Rare Books & Special Collections
- 50 Years of Women's Athletics
- Babson Library
- The Springfield College Museum at Judd Gymnasia
- YMCA Hall of Fame
- The Birthplace of Basketball
Permission to Publish
- I/we herewith request permission to publish, exhibit, or broadcast the following item(s) owned by the library:
- Description of intended use of above item(s):
- I/we understand that this contract grants permission for one time, non-exclusive use of the material, and that any different or subsequent use must be applied for in writing.
- Photographs may not be digitally enhanced or digitally changed in any way. Any use of a photo other than as a straightforward reproduction of the print as received must be cleared, in writing, with the College Archivist.
- I/we understand that materials used for exhibition, publication, or broadcast must be credited to Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections.
- I/we agree to supply the Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections with two copies of the book, periodical, film, audiotape, videotape, or any other work in which materials owned by the library are used.
- I/we understand that the library does not claim to control the copyright for all materials in the collection. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. The library has no readily available information concerning the existence and/or whereabouts of copyright holders.
- I/we understand that the library reserves the right to refuse permission for the use or reproduction of materials when such restrictions have been specified by a donor.
- I/we agree to defend, indemnify, and save and hold harmless the Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections and their employees or designates from any and all costs, expense, damage and liability arising because of any claim whatsoever which may be presented by anyone for loss or damage or other relief occasioned or caused by the release of said items to the undersigned and their use in any manner, including their inspection, publication, reproduction, duplication or printing by anyone for any purpose whatever.
Your signature below indicates that you have read and will comply with this contract.
Name (please print): ______________________________________________
Subject to all conditions stated above, permission to publish, exhibit, or broadcast is herewith granted.
For the library: ______________________________________________