Archives and Special Collections
- Voyager Catalog
- Cliff Smith YMCA Postcard Collection
- College Records
- Digital Collections
- Links to Archival and Primary Sources
- Manuscript Collections
- Rare Books & Special Collections
- Babson Library
- The Springfield College Museum at Judd Gymnasia
- YMCA Hall of Fame
- The Birthplace of Basketball
Catalogs include information about admission, tuition and other expenses, general course of instruction, special studies in the secretarial, gymnasium and Sunday school departments, calendar, requirements for graduation, and a list of students, faculty, and corporators.
To view digital copies of our Catalogs, please click Springfield College Catalogs
Please check back as new catalogs are continuously being digitized and added!
Catalogs included in our collection are:
- School for Christian Workers Annual Catalogue, 1885-1890
Call number: LD 5171 S5 A16
- International Young Men's Christian Association College Annual Catalogue, 1913-1929
Call number: LD 5171 S5 A18
- Springfield College Undergraduate Bulletin, 1934-.1936,
Call number: LD 5171 S5 A2
- Springfield College Graduate Bulletin, 1940-1942, 1946-1954, 1961-.
Call number: LD 5171 S5 A22
Other Academic Publications
Springfield College Academic Schedule, 1937-1938, 1966-1967, 1976, 1979-.
Call number: LD5171 S52g4