Student LifeCounseling Center
- Mission Statement
- Prospective Students
- Hours, Location & Scheduling
- Commonly Addressed Issues
Counseling CenterTowne Health Center, Upper Level
The Counseling Center provides a wide range of counseling services to undergraduate and graduate students at Springfield College. Many students utilize the center at some point during their academic career. A staff of professionals, including some Graduate Associates, counsels students who seek help for a variety of personal concerns.
Thoughts about the Counseling Center:
- “It was really helpful to have someone to talk to…”
- “I never thought I could feel comfortable going to a counselor and talking to someone who didn’t even know me, but this was a great experience.”
- “In the college environment, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and alone. I have found the counseling center a useful and helpful resource in my first year at SC.”
- “I had a really good experience with the counseling center and I continue to go. The center helped me to stay in school and finish the semester. I am very grateful for the help I received.“
- “I feel as though the counselors truly understood me and connected with me.”
From left back to right front:
Brian Krylowicz, Gary Enright, Ronald Ma, Nancy LaPierre
Elizabeth Donahue, Cristina Peebles, Dolores Christensen, Nancy Bosques-Levesque
Is there a Cost?
- The Counseling Center is a free service, and there is no limit to the number of sessions students can have.