- Early Childhood(PreK - 2)
- Elementary Education (1-6)
- Secondary Education (art, biology, English, history, or mathematics)
- Special Education (PreK-8)
- Elementary and Special Education Dual Licensure
- Education Minor
- Early Childhood Teacher (Pre K - 2)
- Teacher of Elementary (1 - 6)
- Secondary Education
- Educational Studies
- Special Education (Pre-K-8, 5-12)
The Education Department at Springfield College
Beginning in the first year, Springfield College education students engage in coursework that is connected to a significant amount of time in fieldwork placements. Students have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of classrooms in Springfield College partner schools in the city of Springfield. The combination of coursework with hands-on learning allows students to skillfully apply current pedagogical theory in real-world classroom settings.
Springfield College graduates are highly sought after graduation. They teach in public and private preschools, and at the elementary and secondary levels throughout the world. It is not just the preparation that Springfield College students receive that makes them so marketable, it is also the compassion, enthusiasm, and dedication to making a difference in the lives of their students that appeal to school leaders in urban, suburban, and rural school districts.