Information and Technology Services
You Are Here: Home > College Resources > Information and Technology Services > Student Computer Registration
Student Computer Registration
Residential Computing has implemented a new registration process since the fall of 2005.
This is a 3 step process:
1. Registration [Log-in]
2. McAfee Anti-virus Software
3. Microsoft Windows Service Pack [SP]
1. All on campus students will be required to register their computer prior to connecting to our network. In addition, your computer will need to be compliant with the College's network standards to have access to the campus network. To expedite the registration process, have your default user name and password available (same as your SC Webmail account).
2. You also MUST have college provided McAfee 8.0 anti- virus scanner. All other anti-virus software must be removed prior to installing McAfee. You will be able to download McAfee during the registation process.
3. Windows must have current service packs which you can download during the registration process.
Completetion of these 3 steps are required to gain access to the campus network and the Internet.
For Assistance or questions please contact the Student Help Desk at X3777 or email email@example.com