Los Angeles Assistant Dean/
Welcome to the Los Angeles Campus! We take pride in providing higher education to busy, working adults who are committed to their families and their communities. We offer the human services professional the opportunity to complete a Bachelor's of Science or Master's of Science degree in as little as 16 months while attending classes on weekends. Located in the City of Inglewood, just in front of city hall, our campus offers:
Campus Director's Welcome
- Small, personal, interactive, practice-based classes that enable students to apply what they learn immediately.
- A real-world focus on social and economic justice, and service to humanity.
- Elective courses offered in a spectrum of human service areas, including community youth development, early childhood education, additions studies, criminal justice, counseling, and administration.
- Opportunity to earn up to 30 college credits based on knowledge gained from experience.
- A caring and committed staff and faculty.
Dr. Nadira Charaniya
Assistant Dean/Campus Director, School of Human Services