Click here if you are not redirected.
Springfield College alcohol policies prohibit use or
being in the presence of alcohol by anyone under
21 years of age. Alcohol is also not to be consumed
in any public area, including parking lots (with the
exception of the designated tailgaiting parking lot)
and athletic fields. For further information regarding
the College’s alcohol policy, please refer to: www.spfldcol.edu/homepage/dept.nsf/Student_Handbook.pdf
Parking is permitted in designated locations on campus.
Parking is not permitted on public or College roadways.
Handicap parking is available and designated in all campus parking lots.
Springfield College provides welcoming and exceptional
athletic facilities and fields for the use of our students,
alumni, staff, and guests. However, please be advised that with the exception of guide and assist dogs, no pets shall be permitted on any athletic field or playing surface. Pet care is the responsibility of the owner.
Springfield College can not accommodate power hook-ups for recreational vehicles on campus.
Special Needs During Family Weekend 2011
In order to arrange for service anyone with special needs
must contact the Office of Student Activities & Campus Union in writing at least three (3) weeks prior to the event.
Tailgating on Campus
Tailgating on campus during Family Weekend will have the following guidelines as established by Springfield College:
- The lot behind the PE Complex (Lot 10) will be available via pre registration for $15.00/car for tailgating on a first-come, first-reserved basis. There is no refund for no shows.
- Tailgate Permits may be picked up at registration, and must be displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle at all times.
- There is a limit of one (1) spot per reservation.
- The tailgating area will be open for two (2) hours beforethe football game, at half time, and for one (1) hour after the game. The tailgating area will not be open during the game.
- Families may bring their own beverages as long as they are consumed in an appropriate manner in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and policies of the College.
- There will be no tailgating at any other location on campus during Family Weekend.