Welcome to the Springfield College School of Human Services' Financial Aid section for currently enrolled students!
We hope you find the information here useful. If you have a questions and can't find the answer here, please contact the Financial Aid Office:
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109-3797
Don’t forget that all students need to reapply each financial year, which starts every fall term. Please read about the Application Process if you would like more information.
- The College makes admissions decisions without regard for your ability to pay educational expenses.
- All information in your financial aid file is considered confidential. Disclosure of family financial information is governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Students must be officially accepted into a degree program before a financial aid decision can be issued. Students who enroll for coursework without the benefit of a formal acceptance are considered non-matriculated students and are not eligible for financial aid. Non-matriculated students must make payment arrangements at the time of registration.
- You must make satisfactory academic progress toward your degree to continue to receive financial aid.
- The financial aid award shall be void if and when incorrect or inconsistent information is revealed on forms or other documentation submitted in the application process. All awards are subject to verification. Cases of fraud will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Students who are in default on prior educational loans are not eligible for assistance until the default is cleared or the loan is rehabilitated.