School of Human Services
Master of Science Program
The Master of Science degree in human services is designed to develop leaders who can solve human problems and build communities.
Through a focus on social analysis, critical and creative thinking, and leadership development, students gain a solid foundation to lead their communities forward as:
- Executive directors of community-based organizations or human services agencies
- Managers, supervisors or administrators in the public sector, governmental agencies or volunteer organizational settings
- Practitioners in direct service delivery, consultant firms or organizational administration
- Weekend class schedule
- Complete your degree in 16 months at full-time enrollment (9 credits per term)
- Up to 6 graduate transfer credits accepted in which a grade of B or better was achieved
- Supportive learning environment with seminar style classes
Graduate students may select one of three SHS concentrations.