Click here if you are not redirected.
The current board of the Graduate Student Organization believes that conferences which are specific to professional development or experiential in a given graduate study discipline are important for our constituency. In this regard, we the GSO, have earmarked funds to be used to offset costs of attending such conferences for graduate students of Springfield College. The following are the criteria for how these funds will be dispersed:
If you have any questions, please contact:
- In order to be eligible for conference reimbursement, you must be a full-time graduate student at Springfield College.
- Eligible graduate students must be an active member in the GSO. An active member is defined as someone who regularly attends GSO meetings or events.
- The GSO will only reimburse for conference fees, not travel or lodging.
- The GSO will reimburse up to $100 per semester for conference fees of eligible members.
- To apply for reimbursement, GSO members must write a professional proposal including itemized costs of fees, the website for conference information (if applicable), and a copy of any conference registration materials. Please send an email with the proposal as an attachment to CDOYLE@spfldcol.edu.
- Upon return from the conference, receipts must be submitted to receive reimbursement.
President of GSO