Weekend College for Adults at Springfield College
School of Human ServicesThe School of Human Services (SHS) offers premier adult education degree programs for human service workers. SHS has 10 campuses nationwide and more than twenty-five years experience in:
- assessing and evaluating adult learner’s educational needs
- designing programs and services that integrate the academic and social aspects for adults returning to school
- respecting the cultural and ethnic diversity of the communities we serve
Professors and staff assist and encourage adults returning to school after an absence from academic life. Classroom learning and workplace experience combine to deepen and enrich the academic program. With three terms per year, we offer you an accelerated time frame that enables you to complete your degree sooner than in a traditional program.
School of Social WorkYou can apply for one of two scheduling options to earn your M.S.W. at the School of Social Work: a full-time, weekday schedule or a part-time, weekend schedule. You can apply for one of two scheduling options to earn your M.S.W. at the School of Social Work: a full-time, weekday schedule or a part-time, weekend schedule. The content and quality of the two are the same and both require sixty credits. The weekend program is offered in Springfield and Worcester. These options allow for a high degree of flexibility for employed students.
Our program options include:
- Master of social work weekday program
- Master of social work weekend program
- Advanced standing program
- Master of social work/juris doctor (M.S.W./J.D.) combined degree program
- Post-master’s certificate program in advanced practice with children and adolescents